- About Us
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday Club
- Community Sitting Service
- Assisted Shopping Scheme
- Staff & Volunteers
The links below are to other websites and will open in a new browser window.
- Hambleton & Richmondshire Carers Centre
- Richmondshire Council for Voluntary Services
- CAB Richmond
- Hambleton & Richmondshire Advocacy
- The Churches of Hipswell Parish
- Mental Health Support Richmondshire
How you can help raise fund for St John’s Centre
As a non profit organisation we are always looking for ways to raise funds to develop our services. You can help by clicking onto www.easyfundraising.org.uk there is no cost to yourself but you will need to register with them and indicate that it is St John’s Centre that you wish your donation to go to. It doesn’t cost a penny extra to shop and raise funds for us. You can check out the best know retailers e.g. Marks & Spencer, Next, Tesco even Argos or HMV. Please help support your local charity by registering with this site if you buy goods or service online. Thank You.